Who Can Apply:
- Be a journalism, communications or public relations major.
- Be in your junior or senior year of college.
- Have at least a 3.3 overall grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a PRSSA member.
- A completed application form.
- A résumé including academic honors, special projects, activities and work experience.
- An official transcript.
- An essay of 1,000 words or fewer stating your career goals.
- Two writing samples (in addition to the essay).
- Two letters of academic or professional recommendation.
Deadline: May 27, 2016