Who Can Apply:
- Be a journalism, communications or public relations major.
- Be in your junior or senior year of college.
- Have at least a 3.3 overall grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a PRSSA member.
- A completed online application form.
- A résumé including academic honors, special projects, activities and work experience.
- A current academic transcript.
- An essay of 1,000 words or fewer in English stating your career goals.
- Two writing samples in English (in addition to the essay).
- Two letters of academic or professional recommendation.
Deadline: June 1, 2020