Who Can Apply: In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Entrants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application
- Applicants must be a high school, vocational school, college, or university student who are or will be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning for an associate’s or bachelor’s degree or certificate program.
- Applicants for Startup Scholarships by Stephen Semprevivo must be interested in an entrepreneurial career.
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.
- The Scholarship Prize will not exceed the cost of the annual tuition. The Scholarship Prize will be in the form of an ACH payment made payable directly to the accredited post-secondary institution of higher education attended by the Scholarship Prize Recipient.
Deadline: April 30, 2021