Stephenkale Scholarship Program (Deadline: December 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- 18 years or older
- Undergraduate or graduate students
- Accepted to or enrolled in a college or university in the United States
Submission: The essay should be of 1000-1500 words and answer some of the following questions:
- Different sources of sustainable energy.
- Feasibility analysis of a particular power plant derived from a renewable source such as the sun, the wind, etc.
- What should be the Govt. policies in future regarding the subsidy given to farmers and common people in order to promote green energy?
- The current need to promote alternate energy resources as natural resources are depleting at an alarming rate.
Deadline: December 31, 2016
Learn More: http://www.stephenkale.com/scholarship-program