Steve Duckett Local Conservation Scholarship and Essay Contest (Deadline: May 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- All those who apply for the Steve Duckett Local Conservation Scholarship must be in good academic standing with their current educational institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Candidates for this scholarship must be able to demonstrate a commitment to environmental conservation using past and present volunteer, professional, and educational experiences.
- Candidates must be entering an accredited community college, college, university, or post-graduate program.
- An updated resume that highlights the individual’s conservation and natural stewardship accomplishments, listing volunteer, professional, and academic experience.
- A 500-word personal statement explaining the candidate’s dedication to local conservation and detailing the efforts, past and current, he or she has made to contribute to conservation and natural preservation efforts.
- An official transcript from the individual’s current school or educational institution that shows the candidate’s GPA to be 3.0 or greater (NOTE: If you do not have an official transcript available from your current institution, please submit an unofficial transcript, as well as your most recent official transcript from the last school you attended.)
Deadline: May 1, 2016