Who Can Apply: Established in 1988 by Pat and David Coffey in honor of their son, a talented and successful business and family man. The intent of the scholarship is to provide assistance to students who may not display the highest scholastic rankings, yet still possess great potential and motivation.
- Residency Requirement: Anderson County
- Education Requirement:
- Students of any age who have completed at least one semester at Roane State Community College (RSCC) or Pellissippi State Community College (PSCC) -OR-
- Graduating high school seniors who intend to enroll in a Tennessee College of Applied Technology (TCAT)
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: RSCC or PSCC: 2.0; Graduating high school senior: 2.5
- College/Enrollment Requirement:
- Graduating high school senior: Enrollment in TCAT program
- Other students: Full-time enrollment at RSCC or PSCC for at least one year. May transfer to an accredited public, not-for-profit college or university in the state of Tennessee.
- Must demonstrate financial need
Deadline: February 15, 2020