Steven Thayer Hopi Scholarship (Deadline: June 29, 2018)
Who Can Apply: This scholarship was established by the family of Steven Thayer to provide scholarship funding for young Hopi artists to develop their talents and artistic skill.
- Member of the Hopi Nation.
- Preferred minimum GPA of 3.0 in high school as well as in any college level studies.
- Intention to study, or already a student in a program to enhance artistic ability and creativity at a recognized art institute or at a community college or university with a major in art.
- State your goals and aspirations as a Hopi Artist. Tell us what you wish to accomplish. (500 word maximum)
- Please attach a Portfolio of your original work (no more than 10 images) that demonstrates your skill as a Hopi artist.The images may be in the form of print photos or images on a CD, or a reference to a web site where the images are stored, or a combination of these media.
- This scholarship requires that applicants are of Hopi descent. Please upload documentation of your heritage. This can be a copy of you Certificate of Indian Blood, Enrollment Card, or those of a direct relative of yours.
Deadline: June 29, 2018