Who Can Apply:
- The student should be a graduate of the programs such as Technical, Engineering, or any other streams.
- The students who score at least a minimum of 3.0 GPA are eligible for this scholarship.
- The student should have a minimum of 70% of attendance throughout the academic.
- The students should be a resident or permanent citizen of the United States of America or Canada.
- The student’s age should not be less than 18 years to avail this scholarship.
Step 1: First, choose a topic in any of the following categories:
- Android Firmware
Step 2: The next step is to write an essay on the selected topic for about 800 – 1000 words
Deadline: June 30, 2018
Learn More: http://stockandroidrom.com/scholarship/