Who Can Apply:
- High school juniors, seniors and full-time college students may participate.
- 2015 high school graduates who are admitted to college may participate.
- College students on summer break may participate.
- Participants must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- Essay must be at least 500 words in length.
- Essay must be submitted by the specified deadline.
- Entry for the Williamson & Davidson county scholarship is limited to students living in or enrolled in (or accepted to) schools in those respective counties.
Submission: Essay Prompt: “If you had to convince just one friend not to text and drive, what would you say?”
Deadline: August 1, 2015
Learn More: Stop Texting and Driving Essay Contest