Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled or have an enrollment date as a full-time student.
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- There is no minimum GPA required to apply for the scholarship.
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Please write an 800 to 1,500 word essay on any one of the topics below:
General: Self-storage allows you to organize and free up living space. How can college students utilize a storage unit to increase productivity and decrease stress?General: Clearing clutter from your living space can help your mind and body and give you room for things or activities that give you happiness. If you could free up 100 square feet of living space by removing clutter, how would you use it?Car Enthusiasts: Many people collect cars but don’t have space to properly store them. Describe why it is important to store collectible cars in a climate controlled environment?Marketing/Business: If you were hired by a brand new self-storage facility that has 100 storage units, describe how you would market and fill those units with tenants on a budget.
- Please provide proof of your enrollment at an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
Deadline: September 1, 2021
Learn More: https://www.storagearea.com/scholarship.html