Who Can Apply: Two, four-year renewable awards to graduating seniors from Grant High School.
- Demonstrated academic achievement by maintaining a high school GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 scale and maintaining a college GPA of 2.5 based on a 4.0 scale for renewal.
- Participation in a school fine arts program such as art, drama, band or choir
- Use of fine arts skill in extra-curricular activities
- Highly motivated individual with drive to succeed
- An ability to relate well to others
- A constructive attitude
- Demonstrated high moral character
Deadline: March 1, 2020