Who Can Apply:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a college or university in the USA.
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a bachelor’s-level degree starting in the Fall 2021 semester.
- The degree program must be studied either on campus or online via distance learning from an institute based in the USA.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the college or university, including:
- Holding a valid transcript from your high school
- Meeting any language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You mustn’t be a US citizen and you can’t currently reside in the USA unless you’re currently studying abroad.
- You must be at least 18 years old by the time of the application deadline (31 August 2021).
- Filling out a short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) that answers the question: Why did you choose the USA as a study abroad destination, and how will it help you to shape your future?
Deadline: August 31, 2021