Who Can Apply: Applicants should be pursuing any degree within a related MBA program emphasis, such as one of the following:
- Master’s in Business Administration
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in HR Management
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Operations Management
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: April 1, 2022
Learn More: https://study.com/pages/Business_Administration_Degrees_-_Graduate_Level_Academic_Award.html