Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants must plan on taking the TEAS by April 1st, 2019.
- Applicants must not be a previous Study.com TEAS Scholarship winner.
Submission: The TEAS Scholarship application includes several writing prompts. These prompts are to give you an opportunity to explain to our scholarship selection committee how a scholarship would help you reach your test prep and career goals. Here is a sample of some of the writing prompts:
- What are your goals for taking the TEAS?
- What are your professional goals for the future?
- How would winning a Study.com TEAS Scholarship help you?
- What is the biggest challenge you have had to overcome while preparing for the TEAS?
Deadline: April 1, 2019