Who Can Apply: Established by Peter Eisenhardt ‘67 and Susan Fish to honor Suzanne’s commitment to SUNY Cortland students and, by extension, to our society. Recipients of this scholarship are Adolescent Education-Spanish majors with demonstrated financial need and satisfactory academic achievement. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated continuing freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- must be enrolled in Adolescent Education-Spanish majors
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
Deadline: February 1, 2021