Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your first & last name as well as the name of the institution you are attending or planning to attend
- Must provide your video essay (YouTube format preferred) by the deadline of 6/28/2020
Submission: In order to participate in the essay contest, applicants must present a 2-minute video essay discussing the following issue:
Pet cloning: You can now clone your cat or dog for approximately $20-$60k. There are no guarantees you’ll get a new pet that looks or acts like your old one. Host animals used to gestate clones may have to endure unhealthy living circumstances. Is it right to invest in this technology? How do we reconcile cloning pets with the large number of animals in need of homes?
Deadline: June 28, 2020
Learn More: https://superiorlawcenter.com/scholarship/