Who Can Apply:
- Be enrolled full-time in high school as a senior or be a part-time or full-time student in a college, graduate school, trade school, or coding bootcamp.
- Have an overall average GPA of at least 3.0.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Upload an unofficial transcript or an enrollment verification document.
- Submit a 400- to 600-word essay on the prompt specified below.
Submission: To apply for the scholarship, submit a 400- to 600-word essay on the following prompt about financial literacy:
“What is the future of money? Things have changed a lot in the last few years. Venmo, CashApp, and blockchain currencies like Bitcoin are just a few products we now take for granted that weren’t around 12 years ago. Where do you think the future of money is going and what will currency look like ten years from now?”
Deadline: June 29, 2020
Learn More: https://www.supermoney.com/scholarship