Supporting STEM Scholarship from HoshizakiIceMaker.com (Deadline: July 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- – The applicant may be a college-level student providing certified proof of enrollment in a four-year accredited university or;
- – The applicant may be a high school senior providing certified proof of enrollment at a four-year accredited university.
- – The applicant must provide transcripts proving a cumulative minimum of 3.0 unweighted GPA.
- – The applicant must maintain full-time enrollment of 12 credit hours or more per term.
- – The applicant must be in a declared major in line with science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields of study.
- – The applicant must demonstrate passion for the STEM field of study, strong moral character, and leadership ability by answering a short questionnaire with a 150 word minimum answer requirement per question. (Longer responses are encouraged)
Deadline: July 30, 2017
Learn More: https://hoshizakiicemaker.com/stem-scholarship