Supporting STEM Scholarship from HoshizakiIceMaker.com (Deadline: July 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- The applicant may be a college-level student providing certified proof of enrollment in a four-year accredited U.S. university or;
- The applicant may be a high school senior providing certified proof of enrollment at a four-year accredited U.S. university*
- The applicant must provide transcripts proving a cumulative minimum of 3.0 unweighted GPA.
- The applicant must maintain full-time enrollment of 12 credit hours or more per term.
- The applicant must be in a declared major in line with science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields of study.
- The applicant must demonstrate passion for the STEM field of study, strong moral character, and leadership ability by answering a short questionnaire with a 150 word minimum answer requirement per question. (Longer responses are encouraged)
- Applicant must reside and be declared as a U.S. citizen.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered for submission
Deadline: July 31, 2018
Learn More: https://hoshizakiicemaker.com/stem-scholarship