Sussle Scholarship (Deadline: September 30, 2014)
Who Can Apply: Must be a Full-time undergraduate or graduate students at an accredited college or university in the United States. Applicant must not be a Sussle Scholarship winner in the previous month.
Submission: No application, No essay.
Just post and vote for stuff that’s:
- Useful like DIY projects, infographics or recipes
- Interesting and funny like beautiful images or viral videos
- Hard-to-find like factoids not in Wikipedia
- Well-written and informative
- Not already posted or copied verbatim from another source
- Credit the source where readers can learn more
Deadline: September 30, 2014
Learn More: Sussle Scholarship