Suzanne M. Lynch Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend an institution of higher education in Western Pennsylvania as an undergraduate rising junior/senior or a graduate level student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in interior design or a related field such as an architectural design program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a non-relative, sealed and signed.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019