Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time at the University of Alaska for the upcoming academic year and plan to study electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering or music.
- Incoming university freshman must have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or higher; continuing university students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicant should demonstrate academic motivation and success
- Applicant must have demonstrated financial need
- Applicant should demonstrate leadership qualities, evidenced through extracurricular and community involvement and letters of recommendation.
Deadline: April 25, 2019