Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Must be an enrolled student at an undergraduate or graduate program in the United States
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Must have a valid university email ID
- Please write a 750 to 1,500-word essay which will be a page from your future auto biography. This essay can be about a life experience that has happened or will happen in the future.
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time
Deadline: April 15, 2021
Learn More: https://swiftdrain.com/scholarship/