Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited US college or university or the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Applicants should be an underrepresented minority majoring in a STEM-related subject or a high level of interest in the STEM field. If selected, there will be verification of minority status via school or other.
- Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- How do you plan to use technology to improve the lives of others?
- How do you feel that underrepresented groups can be encouraged to go into the STEM field?
- What businesses do you admire that encourage minority students to pursue a career in the STEM field?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
Deadline: August 15, 2020
Learn More: https://www.sygmatechnology.com/scholarship