The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation is offering $5,000 scholarships to female high school seniors participating in football who plan to continue their education in college.
Who Can Apply:
- Be female high school seniors participating in a form of football (touch, flag, tackle, etc).
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Plan to use their college education/experience to make an impact in the sports industry.
- Write an essay (500 words or less) outlining how they will use their career choice to make a positive impact in the sports industry.
Scholarship Amount: $5,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 4
Deadline: April 13, 2021
How to Apply: Apply via the link below.