Who Can Apply:
- The Road to Recovery Scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. Students who are incoming first-year college students and have graduated high school or possess a GED may also apply
- Any eligible candidates must be in good academic standing and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- An updated resume, pertinent contact information, and status as a student.
- A 750-word essay that thoughtfully describes a time in your life in which you suffered a physical or emotional setback in which you recovered and what that recovery has meant to you.
- A current official transcript from the applicant’s school (note: first-year college students may submit an official transcript from their most recent school, as well as an unofficial transcript from their current post-secondary institution.)
Deadline: August 31, 2018