Who Can Apply:
- The contest is open only to students. Make sure to submit legitimate documents to prove you are still studying. If fraud is proven, the scholarship will not be awarded to the winning entry.
- Taticycles.com reserves the right to publish the articles and use it as deemed necessary. The website gains ownership of all the entries submitted during the contest period.
- Al entries must be original. Contents that have been previously published or copied will not be honored.
- The contest is free for all students.
- All submissions should be in English. Incompetent entries will be automatically disqualified. It is expected that all entries will demonstrate not only originality but also creativity and relevance.
Submission: Write an article with a minimum of 800 words. Every article should be related to biking, but you have the creative freedom to think about the angle. You can write a buying guide, how-to, tips and tricks, and other articles within the biking niche.
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Learn More: http://taticycles.com/win-1000-scholarship/