TEAN Abroad Photography Study Abroad Scholarship (Deadline: June 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply: This scholarship is for a study abroad applicant who is also a talented photographer.
- Must be accepted into a TEAN semester program. Students may not apply for the scholarship before they are formally accepted into a TEAN program.
- Must complete the online scholarship application
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student.
- Disbursement can only be applied toward total program fees. Cash disbursements will not be made under any circumstances.
- Must submit a digital portfolio of their photography with a minimum of 10 photos to be reviewed, as part of the application process.
- If successful, the winning applicants will be required to sign a contract that outlines the expectations for documenting the semester and deadlines for submitting photos.
- The scholarship winner(s) will own the copyright of submitted photos. Photographs that are submitted can be used by TEAN to promote TEAN programs in any and all media.
- Scholarship applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Deadline: June 15, 2018