Technical Generation Scholarship (Deadline: May 17, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a current high school senior
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student at a university or technical school for the 2017-2018 school year
- Intend to pursue a degree, or a degree in a technical field
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for learning and improving themselves
- Exhibit a strong record of academic achievement
- Current resume
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) 500 word essay responses to either of the following topics:
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What is the most important lesson you have learned from your parents or guardian?
- If someone offered you $1,000,000 today, what would you do with it and why?
- Name an event that changed your life forever.
- Recommend a book that your peers should read.
Deadline: May 17, 2018