Who Can Apply: All current undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in an accredited University in the Fall 2016. Preference will be given to students in the field of IT (Computer Sciences and Information Practices). Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.8 or more.
How to Apply: Write an article (1500 words max) on the topics below and submit an application via the website:
- Positive and Negative Aspects of Technology.
- Paper Presentation on Internet of things.
- The need of Entrepreneurship skills in every student.
- Elaborate the relationship between natural environment and design and tell how the designers draw from the nature for creating an adorable and realistic art in living spaces?
- The power of programming and how to spread awareness for computer programming.
- 1st Prize= $1500.
- 2nd Prize= $1000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 2
Deadline: December 1, 2016
Notes: Send any questions or clarifications to [email protected]