TechReviewPro Scholarship Program (Deadline: September 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
1) Be a current high school senior.
2) Minimum of 3.0 GPA.
3) Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student at a university or technical school for the 2017-2018 school year.
4) Intend to pursue a degree in a technical field.
5) Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for learning and improving themselves.
6) Exhibit a strong record of academic achievement.
Submission: You are required to write an essay within 1000-1200 words about one of the following subjects:
- How Technology Helps Mankind in their Day to Day Life?
- How has VR Affected Gaming and Consumer Behaviour Globally?
- How has the Rise of Social Media and Technology Affected Modern Day Terrorism?
- How has Mobile Technology Changed the World?
- How has Tech Changed Celebrity Culture?
- How has Technology Affected Media Globally?
- How has Digital Media Affected Publishing Globally?
- How has Consumer Behaviour Affected Advances in Technology on Global Scale?
- How has Crowdfunding Affected the Tech Industry Globally?
- How has the Future of Tech Affected Your Industry on Global Scale?
Deadline: September 30, 2017