TechsCrunch Digital Marketing Scholarship (Deadline: December 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Student must be a U.S. undergraduate pursuing degree in either business, marketing, advertising, or other computer science related fields.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
Submission: Write an creative and informative essay on the questions between 350-550 words :
- Is digital marketing at it’s peak in 2016?
- According to your idea does different generations are reacting in a different manner to digital marketing?
- How has marketing is changing over the years since the creation of computers, mobiles and tablets?
Deadline: December 31, 2016
Learn More: http://www.techscrunch.com/scholarship/