Who Can Apply:
- High school seniors and college undergraduate students.
- Major (or plans to major) in a field related to sustainability.
- Must plan to take at least 10 credit hours during the fall 2016 semester.
Submission: Write a 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- How has sustainability impacted our world today vs. 50 years ago?
- Why do you think sustainable business practices are important and what are some examples?
- How can companies ensure their sustainability efforts are honest, responsible and beneficial to the environment?
- How can going green differentiate a business from its competition?
- In your opinion, what is the future of sustainability?
Deadline: June 15, 2016
Learn More: http://www.tedrollinsecoscholars.com/apply-now/