Who Can Apply: The Terry Bryant College Scholarship is available to all current U.S. high school seniors, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability. Applicants must also have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and must be planning to enter an accredited four-year university to pursue a degree.
- A fully completed application for entry.
- A recent photo of the applicant – attached to the application
- A written essay, video, or PowerPoint presentation that addresses the dangers of drunk driving, underage drinking, or distracted driving and how to prevent them
- If the video presentation is chosen, please upload to a video hosting site (such as YouTube or Vimeo) and provide the URL in the space provided.
- A high school transcript (either unofficial or official) that includes the student’s class rank and size
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- At least two letters of recommendation that discuss the applicant’s achievements, academic potential, and involvement in their school and community. Letters of recommendation may be written by teachers, academic advisors, employers, coaches, school administrators, family friends, or religious leaders.
Deadline: June 1, 2021