Who Can Apply:
– Be full-time, matriculated undergraduate or graduate student with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better at the time of the application and during the semester in which the award is received
– Demonstrate significant leadership skills and ability
– Hold a significant leadership position on campus
– Have made significant contributions via volunteer involvement, either on or off campus
– Be enrolled in a college or university within the NACA Mid Atlantic or Mid America Regions
– You must be a U.S. Citizen
– Two letters of recommendation from administrators or faculty members who are well acquainted with the applicant as a student leader. These letters should specify the applicant’s leadership positions, responsibilities, skills and ability, training and accomplishments.
– A resume or description of the applicant’s leadership activities, skills and ability, training and accomplishments.
– Official verification of the applicant’s current enrollment status from the college/university registrar.
– Word Document answering the following questions:
1. What are your general educational goals and how will this scholarship help you achieve them?
2. In your opinion, what role does NACA play in a student’s college career?
3. How has being involved on your campus helped shape you as a leader?
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Learn More: https://thenaca.wufoo.com/forms/pd4rih11a6xz1c/