Who Can Apply: To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet these requirements:
- Be about to enroll or currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program, or community college in the United States. High school students may apply if they have been accepted to an accredited college or university.
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Submission: Please send the following documents to apply:
- Your résumé including contact details
- Your current academic transcript that includes your cumulative GPA. (For first-year students, it is acceptable to submit an unofficial transcript from their accredited educational institution. For students who are not presently enrolled, please provide proof of acceptance to the future educational institution.)
- Your 750-word original essay on the following prompt: Explain the ways that you personally prevent texting while driving. What preventative measures do you take that you believe other people should also be taking? How do you intend to spread these ideas?
Deadline: September 30, 2021