The Annual Stewart J. Guss College Student Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply: To qualify for the Stewart J. Guss College Student Scholarship you must be an aspiring or current college student and must participate in our essay competition on a chosen topic.
- Essays must address the 2016 essay topic which will be chosen shortly.
- Essays should be received by March 1st, 2016
- Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]
- Applicants must include: Full name, date of birth, home address, email address, contact phone numbers, school attending and (intended) course of study.
- After the application period has closed, we will review all submissions and decide on a winner by April 1st, 2016. We will notify the winner by telephone or email and make a public announcement on Attorney Guss’s Facebook and Google Plus pages
Deadline: March 1, 2016