Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must identify as Black.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time at a UNCF Member HBCU.
Submission: Write a one-page essay using a maximum of 500 words to convey any or all of the following:
- What details of your life (personal or family, history, people, or events) have shaped you or influenced your goals?
- When did you become interested in this field? What have you learned about the career or yourself that has stimulated your interest in the career field?
- How did you learn about this field? Were you exposed to classes, readings, work, or conversations with people?
- What personal characteristics (for example, integrity, compassion, or persistence) do you possess that would improve your prospects for success in the field or profession? Is there a way to demonstrate or document that you have these characteristics?
Deadline: September 8, 2021