Who Can Apply:
- Applicant is to be a bona fide resident of the State of Alabama.
- Applicant is to be a member in good standing of a Southern Baptist Church cooperating with the Alabama Baptist State Convention. (Seminary applicant is to be a member of a Southern Baptist church cooperating with the Southern Baptist Convention.)
- Applicant is to be classified as a full time student according to the school’s current catalog.
- Applicant must have and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- The Baptist Foundation of Alabama awards scholarships on an annual basis. All students must reapply each year. Scholarships are not renewable – Students must reapply each year to be eligible.
Deadline: March 31, 2021
Learn More: https://tbfa.org/scholarships/