Who Can Apply:
- Be a resident or have immediate family living in any of the following mid-Michigan counties: Alcona, Alpena, Bay, Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella, Midland, Montcalm, Ogemaw, Presque Isle, Roscommon and Saginaw.
- Accepted in an accredited health care curriculum/program in one of the following fields of study. (Students in the pre-program stage or not yet accepted into their program of study are not eligible.)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Social Work
- Medical Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Physician Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Demonstrate a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
- To be eligible for use of scholarship funds, students must be actively enrolled in the upcoming fall semester of the school year. You must not be graduating prior to the fall semester of the upcoming school year.
- Submit a copy of their program acceptance letter from their school showing admittance into their health care program, even if a repeat applicant.
- Submit a professional letter of reference if a first time applicant.
Deadline: March 1, 2021