The Billy and Bobby Stevens Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be graduates of an accredited high school in one of the following counties: Bibb, Houston, Crawford, Twiggs, Jones, Peach, or Monroe Counties.
- Award winners must be enrolled as full time students and maintain a minimum 2.5 average.
- Award winners must be completing their first undergraduate degrees. The scholarship is not for those receiving a masters degree or a PhD.
- Each award winner is required to submit a grade report for the period for which the scholarship is awarded. The report will be considered if the recipient applies for the scholarship again in the future.
- Provide one reference who will provide a recommendation. This should come from a teacher, counselor, or mentor.
- Family Financial Information – the applicant must submit one of the following:
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
- If you did not apply for FAFSA, please submit a copy of your parent/guardian’s most recent IRS Form-1040.
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: The Billy and Bobby Stevens Scholarship