Who Can Apply:
- Academic scholarships are available to individuals diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis, aged 25 and under, who are graduating from high school or continuing their higher education at a two-year, four-year or trade school.
- Graduating high school applicants must have attained a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher over the course of their four years; enrolled college student applicants must currently hold a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Applicants must be a legal citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Scholarships are for undergraduate study only.
- If selected as a recipient, the winner can re-apply / renew their scholarship in the school years to follow, up until a bachelor’s degree or equivalent is earned. Renewal is contingent upon meeting all criteria outlined in the application and is not guaranteed.
- The Foundation will take into consideration each applicant’s financial situation at the time that the application is received.
- Please provide proof of residency and citizenship, such as a photocopy of your driver’s license, etc.
- Please provide a hard or digital copy of your college application.
- Please provide a copy of your acceptance letter or proof of enrollment for the upcoming fall semester to a college, university or trade school.
- Please provide a copy of your most recent transcript (thru the fall semester of the current school year) with your cumulative GPA.
- Please provide documentation from your college or university of costs to attend including annual tuition and fees, housing, books, etc. Also please indicate whether or not you be living on campus during the semester you are applying for a scholarship for.
- Please provide official documentation from your doctor/clinic/treatment center confirming your CF diagnosis.
- Please provide a copy of your pay stub or most recent tax return (if applicable), as well as a copy of your parent(s)/guardians(s) or spouse’s (if applicable) pay stub(s) or most recent tax return(s).
- Please provide a detailed description describing how Cystic Fibrosis has impacted your life and the life of your family, and how a Breathe for Bea Scholarship would help you in your future.
- Please provide any additional information you would like the Foundation to consider in evaluating your application, including any current or past community involvement, extracurricular activities and interests, etc.
Deadline: April 1, 2020