Who Can Apply:
- Application must be received by October 23rd of this year.
- GPA must be cumulative 3.0 or greater. Also, GPA must be derived from a major in Business with relevant coursework in Human Resources.
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time in an accredited four (4) year undergraduate institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must present two (2) letters of recommendation: one from an instructor, and one from an advisor or department head.
- A maximum of two (2) Scholarships or equal value will be awarded: One to partner with the EEOC internship program at Johnson C. Smith, and one from applicants in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg MSA
Deadline: October 23, 2020
Learn More: https://www.calginc.org/page-1715244