Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be US Citizens.
- Applicants must have proof of current enrollment or acceptance at an accredited Washington State college or trade school.
- Applicants already attending college must be able to show that they are maintaining a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Applicants who have not yet started their first college semester, must have achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Essay submissions must be received no later than Midnight, Pacific Time, June 15, 2015.
- Write an essay at least 500 words in length and no more than 750 words on the specified topic.
- Submit the essay in MS Word, Adobe PDF, or Plain Text format to [email protected] prior to Midnight, Pacific Time, June 15, 2015.
- Include your name, phone, and email address in your submission email.
- Include proof of your current school enrollment or acceptance for future enrollment.
- Include a copy of your most recent college transcript or your final high school transcript if you are newly enrolled in your college or trade school.
Deadline: June 15, 2015