Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be 17 years or older to apply
- Applicants must have obtained or currently working on obtaining a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants should be employed in the industry, or interested in pursuing a career as a commercial food service technician.
Submission: Applicants are expected to choose two of the four essay questions to answer. These responses will be used in our selection process.
- If awarded this scholarship, please tell us how this training opportunity would positively affect your career as service technician.
- Customer satisfaction is key to the survival of any food service company in the industry today. Describe a field experience you had where you went above and beyond to satisfy a customer’s needs?
- Teamwork is the key to success in the restaurant industry, describe a situation or project where teamwork was essential, and what you found most rewarding and challenging about that experience.
- Describe a service or charitable activity you have participated in or supported, and how that experience had impacted you and your career goals.
Deadline: April 24, 2020
Learn More: https://cfesa.com/cfesa-cares/