The Chapin Henley M.D. Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is for employees of Idle Hour Country Club and their dependents pursuing their first undergraduate degree.
- Preference will be given to students with financial need.
- Must be accepted or attending at an accredited two or four-year college, university, or technical school.
- Students must be attending school full-time, or attending school part-time and working part-time.
- Students must have and maintain a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
- Family Financial Information – the applicant must submit one of the following:
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
- If you did not apply for FAFSA, please submit a copy of your most recent IRS Form-1040.
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: The Chapin Henley M.D. Scholarship