Who Can Apply: The eligibility requirements for The Children of a Non-Traditional Family Scholarship are as follows:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or about to attend an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program within the United States
- Applicants must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher
Submission: A complete application for this scholarship will include:
- A Resume
- A current academic transcript (We should clearly be able to see Cumulative GPA)
- A 1,000 word or less essay describing how growing up in a non-traditional family positively impacted your life and provided you with insights that individuals from traditional families might not have.
- At the end of your essay please include a short explanation on how, if chosen, you will use the scholarship funds to pursue your educational goals.
Deadline: August 31, 2020