Who Can Apply: The Colonel Sully H. de Fontaine Award [SOE, OSS, SAS, SOG] is in honor of Col. de Fontaine’s lifetime of service to the country. Eligibility: Students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree with the intent of becoming employed within the U.S. Intelligence Community. Vito W. Paladino, LTC., U.S. Army (Retired) – a friend of Sully de Fontaine – established this scholarship in 2010, the first year an award was made.
1. Cover Letter: explaining your need for scholarship, your career goals, your views of U.S. world standing and role U.S. intelligence community should play.
current mailing address (we will verify with post office)
place and date of birth
colleges you have attended
college you expect to attend in fall of 2015
3. A copy of your academic transcript – need not be original or “official”
4. One recommendation (have person send to us by email to [email protected]or they can mail to AFIO Scholarships, 7700 Leesburg Pike Ste 324, Falls Church, VA 22043)
5. Recent photograph – can be sent as a high resolution digital image file via email attachment, or printed and mailed. Image should show full face…sitting, standing, or portrait only. JPG, TIF, GIF, PDF, other major graphic image formats acceptable.
6. Indicate for WHICH scholarships you wish to be considered. No need to send multiple copies of your materials, however, since we will consider you for all scholarships we offer.
7. College or University you will be attending in 2015-2016 — and your intended course of study (your declared ‘major’ or ‘area of concentration’).
Deadline: July 1, 2015