Who Can Apply:
- All engineering undergraduates enrolled for as least one term between January 2015 and January 2016 are eligible.
- A student may not submit a manuscript that has won a previous Cooley award.
- Students may not submit collaborations or translations
- Entries are limited to one per category
- If an entry receives a Cooley Award, the author must agree to indicate in a footnote or otherwise that this manuscript was granted a prize in the Cooley Writing Contest in the College of Engineering at the University of Michigan, and indicate the year of the award.
Submission: The entry form should be filled out and submitted with three copies of the manuscript. The entry form and manuscripts should be delivered to the Technical Communication Program office, 301 GFL, by the deadline.
Deadline: January 14, 2016
Learn More: The Cooley Writing Contest