Who Can Apply: In order to qualify for the Custody X Change Single Parent Scholarship, you must:
- Have primary physical custody of one or more minor children
- Be enrolled full or part time as an undergraduate at an accredited college or university
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher or be a first-semester student
The scholarship is open to single parent students around the world. If you’re outside the US, you should have the equivalent of 3.0 GPA or higher on your university’s grading scale.
- A 400- to 500-word essay, “How will you use your education to improve your family?” Please include a brief explanation of your custody arrangement. This must be attached as a PDF file.
- Your unofficial college transcript — or your admissions letter if you’re in your first semester. This must either be a PDF file or a picture.
Deadline: December 31, 2023
Learn More: https://www.custodyxchange.com/scholarships/